THE INFORMATION BELOW IS FROM 2013-14 AND NO LONGER WORKS...
NEW INFO COMING SOON!
Registration directions for first-time users:
(1) Go to www.pearsonsuccessnet.com
(2) Click REGISTER (below LOG IN)
(3) Type (or copy/paste) the class access code in the access code field from Mr. P.
The code will look something like this...
For Math 5 periods 1 and 2: KPB0189053B51754F9D4F6
For Math 6 periods 3, 4, and 5: KP500DCA0EF0166988A4FF
(4) Follow the instructions to register. If possible, use the same USER NAME and PASSWORD that you use for school.
Do NOT use your full name as your user name.
(5) At the end of registration process, the SuccessNet login page appears.
Log in by typing your user name and password.
Registering for Both Math Textbooks
Students who made the switch from ON to ABOVE and would like additional review of the material they missed are welcome to register for the ON (math 5) book.
Students in ON who are looking to challenging themselves are welcome to register for the ABOVE (math 6) book.