Expectations for Advisory Support:
1. Come prepared to work and bring:
> subject specific materials
> assignment book
> SSR book
2. You are expected to:
> work quietly
> work independently
> get drink/bathroom break before advisory
> use time productively
Advisory Support is:
1. Class work/homework/extra-credit completion
2. Test make-up/test preparation
3. Organizational help
Also a great time to get caught up on work/instruction missed due to absence.
1. Ask a peer in your class.
2. Ask the teacher in your class.
3. Get permission to go see your subject area teacher.
Students do NOT get a grade for advisory period.